We have to bring EVERYTHING with us to the Bashville campsite. With Birdsville over 35kms away and the closest capital city over 1000kms away, we’re limited in the facilities we can provide for campers. It’s all part of the experience at Australia’s most remote music festival!
Important note: it’s essential that you also read the Bashville Site Rules, which outline various policies that are related to the below information.
Facilities that we DO provide
- Toilets in the campground, plaza & concert area
- Hand Sanitiser at all toilet blocks, plus stations in the plaza & concert area
- Bins for concert area rubbish only in plaza and concert area
- Recycling bins for aluminium cans in plaza, concert area and near toilet blocks
- Food vendors
- Lighting near the concert area
- Firewood - a limited supply is sold
- Ice - a limited supply is sold
- Grey water disposal (eg. Dishwashing water, etc)- a limited capacity for those that can’t catch & keep their own for the duration of the event.
- There may be limited wifi available for purchase
Camping on Friday 8th July?
If you’re camping an extra night on Friday 8th July, please note that toilets & grey water disposal will operate until midday Saturday, however all other facilities, including food vendors, medical centre, firewood & ice, will not be available.
Facilities that we DON'T provide
- Black water disposal (e.g. Toilet Cassettes) - nearest black water disposal - Birdsville
- Campsite rubbish disposal (keep your rubbish during the event & dispose of at Birdsville tip)
- Lighting in campground & Day Parking (bring a torch)
- Showers (nearest showers - Birdsville)
- Fuel (nearest fuel - Birdsville)
- ATMs (bring cash - there’s limited-to-no credit card facilities at Bashville)
- Alcohol (BYO is allowed)
- Phone reception
The Bashville Site Rules outline essential information related to the campsite and facilities that we provide. Please take the time to read these before the event - some of the rules require forward planning before you leave home.